You can take 'em fishing...
Digging around the garden I met a friend. I was instantly reminded of my grampa jon, my dedo. I'm trying to remember all the good things he taught me about gardening. Do you keep the worms in or do you take them fishing. Perhaps you do both... Any memories or gardening tips would be nice.

*I want to ride my biiiiiii-cyyyyyyyyy-cle, I want to ride my biiiiiiiiike....*
You can take 'em fishing...
Originally uploaded by MISS WEB.

*I want to ride my biiiiiii-cyyyyyyyyy-cle, I want to ride my biiiiiiiiike....*
You can take 'em fishing...
Originally uploaded by MISS WEB.


3 Comments:
hunny, where are you going to go fishing? keep the worms - they are really good for aerating your soil.
ps. my blog is kittyscowtown. nothing there yet, though. Dave has promised to hel with the photos. We have been too busy this week!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
this blog site might help you with future fishing trips.
http://slapface.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home