Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Strawberry Love Jam


Strawberry Love Jam
Originally uploaded by MISS WEB.
The strawberries in Quebec are small but pack a punch big enough to make the loveliest of jams. With lots of TLC, sugar and berries, the garden presents this year’s batch of strawberry love jam.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger tarakitty said...

I am lovin the love jam. Thanks again for the treats and all the fun times! I had a great trip, and it was fantastic seeing you guys. The hosts with the mosts!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger missweb said...

Thanks a ton for coming! Spoke to T and she is planning a trip your way around the 20th. I gave her your number so you should be hearing from her soon! Lots o luv!

The garden hosts!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger tarakitty said...

i got t's email, and am super excited to see her! btw, i sent you some pix on your email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home