Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The garden has been grounded

It's been over a year since I wrote up a post and tonight I thought I'd just check the link to see if it still works. It does! The garden has moved again. A part is still in the sky but we also have a small plot on the ground to play in too.



The little gardener will be two this summer and was in need of more dirt to play in! Here she is gardening in the rain...


2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's so beautiful, lauren misses little cousin jazzy a lot!!!! Just checked to see if this link still worked or if i should remove it from my favourites but better just keep it eh!! Hope all is well.love you all.xxxx

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Tanja Vaillancourt said...

i love this last picture!
i love that you call her a gardener...so original...
it was a good idea to come back to your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home