i only taught a 72 minute class but it took 360 minutes of my day to do so. i've never been good at math but really, doesn't that kind of not add up? (pun intended)
i know what you mean. yesterday I spent three hours with a student expaining stuff I thought would take a half hour. strangely, there were derivatives involved.
In February, 2008, we BOUGHT a new garden in the sky and moved right in. JK, who arrived in the garden the summer of 2006, has taken charge of both the garden in the sky and the new one in front of our home. This blog will continue to document our garden and will continue to feature the little gardener in our lives. We are so blessed to welcome another little gardener to our hearts and home and are excited to watch JK become a proud big sister.
1 Comments:
i know what you mean. yesterday I spent three hours with a student expaining stuff I thought would take a half hour. strangely, there were derivatives involved.
Post a Comment
<< Home