our life, our children and lots of pics for the grandparents
Sunday, August 14, 2005
They asked me to write it down...
1 cup of frozen strawberries 2 ripe bananas 1/4 cup of 1% milk 1 Tsp fo strawberry jam 2-3 scoops of frozen yoghurt Blend ingredients using a handblender and serve with a straw. Makes 4 servings.
No but close. This is more of a homemade milkshake or blizzard. Next time I make the Sunrize Surprise I'll post it. I've been drinking limon vodka, pineapple juice and orange juice on ice. yummmmmyyy!!
In February, 2008, we BOUGHT a new garden in the sky and moved right in. JK, who arrived in the garden the summer of 2006, has taken charge of both the garden in the sky and the new one in front of our home. This blog will continue to document our garden and will continue to feature the little gardener in our lives. We are so blessed to welcome another little gardener to our hearts and home and are excited to watch JK become a proud big sister.
2 Comments:
is this what you served us in the garden?
No but close. This is more of a homemade milkshake or blizzard. Next time I make the Sunrize Surprise I'll post it. I've been drinking limon vodka, pineapple juice and orange juice on ice. yummmmmyyy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home